Re: Pretty Waitress Index(PWI)

C

Cut-Throat

Gosh, I just got back from lunch at a place called Hooters. No shortage here in Minnesota. Must be a regional thing :D

It's regional! Just today I had lunch with my son and his
wife near Madison, Wisc. The waitress was very attractive. Last weekend, a motorcycle trip into
Wisconsin. It was the same. However, I am now
well into dirty old man status, and so, no harm will be done. I believe it is genetic, i.e. the reaction to an attractive female continues long after any possible
physical result is improbable.

John Galt

THe possible reduction in the PWI concerned me greatly (even though I had not noticed any signiificant reduction in assett size over the last week) that I went out to dinner and am happy to report that my area of Ontario is unaffected. My sympathies to those that are.

:D

Bruce

Since our places are regular stops, I've noticed in the last ten years, the PWI seems to be getting older while I'm getting younger.

Hmmmm - must be the work. Heh, heh.

As a long-time observer and investor in these assets, I've noticed, at times, that certain assets are not always as rounded or attractive as they may appear. It seems that the very foundation of these assets can actually be minipulated to make these assets appear to be greater than they actually are!

It wont be long before you seat yourself at a table and are shortly thereafter connected to a waitress in india...

When I was much younger I recall being
"connected" to a waitress in Indiana :)

John Galt

Back
Top Bottom