Recipes

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hi All,

I'm looking for recipes for my slow cooker and bread maker. I looked at the recipe thread and couldn't figure out how to find specific recipes without going through it page by page.

By the way, I "survived" my first full week of retirement. I spent a lot of time sorting out junk and old clothes. Still feel this overwhelming need to "be productive". My DH and I just got back from hauling a load up to ye olde local dump. On the way home, I told him he really knows how to show a girl a good time. I brought the breadmaker and crock pot up from the basement and plan to do some good cookin' next week.

Recomend Crock Pot (slow cooker)

This thread middle december was chock full of recipes .

Do you like light fluffy bread, dense, whole wheat, seeded, nuts, cinnamon. I have several recipes that I like a lot, but most are the heavy kinds...yummy with soup and stews...like crock pot recipes!

My experience with the mixes you get at the store is that they are light and fluffy...not my type...but they are pretty fool proof, tasty and super simple.

My experience with the mixes you get at the store is that they are light and fluffy...not my type...but they are pretty fool proof, tasty and super simple.

I'm not sure what brand we usually get, but they're the heavier, denser type breads.....our favorite also!

Copied and pasted from another forum.
Crock Pot Roast Beast...

Bottom Round or Rump Roast
garlic powder, Salt, Pepper.
Rub the roast.
Put it in the crock pot, no liquids or vegies.
cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
be amazed.

I made pork roast with sauerkraut yesterday .Just brown the pork and put it in the crock pot with drained sauerkraut and seasoned with caraway seeds . Yummy and easy .

Back
Top Bottom