Retirement test run has ended...

old medic

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The Wife went back to work yesterday ending her 3-month FMLA period. Shes 3/4 thru her Chemo and still has plenty of sick time if she needs it..
Our test run I'm going to call successful; I mean we were limited on going out to do much and didn't kill one another. Hopefully our next attempt will be healthier and longer.

Sounds good!! I hope the very best to the both of you.

I hope the next time is healthier and easier on both of you. Going through Chemo can be draining for the patient and for you.

VW

Hope she continues to get and feel better. Glad to hear the test run went well. Hope the real thing is better than imagined.

If you can get through times when you are both facing health challenges - you should be able to get through fun and/ or relaxing times.

Hopefully the remaining work time is short and you can get back to enjoying the non-working life - without chemo treatments and health issues.

A successful test run is good!
Hoping you both continue towards good health and a full and joyful retirement together!

Looks like a wonderful experiment.

Sounds like you are golden. Best of luck going forward.

Congrats on the successful test run and hopes for the best in your and your DW's health.

Congratulations on the test run and best wishes for wife’s continuing path back towards good health.

Hoping the actual retirement isn’t too far in the future.

Cheers!!!!

Wish to thank everyone for the best wishes for the future.

Back
Top Bottom