RIP Clive Cussler

This guy was cool...but he was no Reinhold Messner.

Bummer. Got lots of his novels.

Thats too bad. I read a number of his books years ago and really enjoyed them. Looks like he had a good run though...

Thats too bad. I read a number of his books years ago and really enjoyed them. Looks like he had a good run though...

He did have a great run. I met him at a book signing last year in his car museum. He had quite a classic car collection that he really enjoyed right up until the end.

Yeah, just saw the news. Bummer. Have really enjoyed his books over the years.

Very sad! His Dirk Pitt, NUMA files and Oregon files books kept me entertained for years.

I have all of his books (Somewhere around 75+) except one of the first . Years ago I thought it would be fun to collect 1st editions. It would be a cheap/fun collection unlike vintage cars or Salvador Dali paintings. Most I bought new so all but 6 or 7 are in mint condition. Still have about 15 to read. I was waiting for the latest novel to go on sale at Costco but I guess when it comes out that would be the last. I really enjoyed his novels. The first time I read one years ago Dirk Pitt reminded me of a cross between Indiana Jones and 007.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom