S&P 500 Prediction 2024

OH NO... last 5 days are going down fast...

almost 3% vaporized.

almost 3% vaporized.

Yep, the fire has gone out of the market for now, and the wind seems to be pushing things back down to earth.

almost 3% vaporized.

Yep, the fire has gone out of the market for now, and the wind seems to be pushing things back down to earth.

“One minute you're up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley.”

Louis Winthorpe III

Inflation is the key IMHO. Apparently, the rate will be high for a while and the FED is not ready to back off.

As of the close today, it would appear I am currently in the lead. Which is great, but I'm rooting for sengsational.

5600. New prediction lol. I know it doesn't count, but based on over a quarter of new information... ;)

I can't remember my original prediction, but do believe we have a significant pullback, which I will buy buy buy, then it will come back around to all time highs again.

60% through the trading year, but 80% from where I would be in a glidepath, so I am behind my guess by about 20% right now, given current levels. Original guestimate of 5451.

5600. New prediction lol. I know it doesn't count, but based on over a quarter of new information... ;)

I can't remember my original prediction, but do believe we have a significant pullback, which I will buy buy buy, then it will come back around to all time highs again.
You sound like the Wall Street strategists who change their predictions each quarter until their final prediction comes out on Dec 30th. Exaggeration but you get my point. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom