Sex After Retirement?

My wife and I only have oral sex now. She says "Screw you!" and I say "Screw you too!"

My wife and I only have oral sex now. She says "Screw you!" and I say "Screw you too!"

Also known as 'Hallway Sex'...every time you pass each other. :LOL:

Wow, what are we going to discuss next, positions; missionary, reverse cowgirl, sleeping dog or is anyone into kink ?

Doggy style: I sit up and beg, she rolls over and plays dead...

Interesting. The way she tells it, is that she sits up and begs while you roll over and appear to be dead.

Well, looks like this thread has all the makings of an "instant classic" :2funny:

What, everyone lost interest already :confused:??

Guess we are a bunch of old geezers !

:hide:

What, everyone lost interest already :confused:??

Guess we are a bunch of old geezers !

:hide:

,,. Anyway, what I learned back then was that twice in one day might be okay, but I do need a 24 hour respite for my full interest to return.

Perhaps the latter quote explains the current lack of interest. (Although it appears that a 24 hour respite may be a bit optimistic).

Well, looks like this thread has all the makings of an "instant classic" :2funny:

Personally, I think we need more female participation to enter 'classic' territory.

Otherwise, it's just a bunch of guys sitting around in a virtual circle....ya know!? :ermm:

Personally, I think we need more female participation to enter 'classic' territory.

Otherwise, it's just a bunch of guys sitting around in a virtual circle....ya know!? :ermm:
Dream on! :ROFLMAO:

OK, just one comment. And that is, that one's employment status has little or nothing to do with sex AFAIK. My thoughts are that maybe a bunch of you guys just want an excuse to sit around in a virtual circle and talk about sex. Male bonding and all that.

Carry on.... (within the realm of decency of course, so we don't have to deal with complaints)

Last edited:
To me, it's all about intimacy in every stage of life.

“The physical stage of bonding is at its most powerful when all other forms of bonding have been achieved. If this has been done, the final petals of the flower have reached full maturity and unfold, leaving no restriction for pleasure, physical or otherwise. Having learned your partner and when to push, pull away or work together in fluid unison; having learned what enthuses and delights their senses, you are prepared to carry all of this knowledge into the sweet cadence of your unity.”
...S. Bell

Then again, another way to look at it.....

Last edited:
Well, you said you are 63, and are married to a 35 year old wife.

Then you referred to how things were when you were 40.

63-40= 23, so I’m going back 23 years.

35 years - 23 years = 12

Apparently,

Mountain = SOFT
Numbers = HARD

I think it's patronizing to call what happened to Morris a "crisis" or "going off the rails." It's not like he was wearing fake chest hair and gold medallions! He is a full-time dementia caregiver, which has to be the most depressing, frustrating job on earth. It seems like Morris is coming in for extra criticism because of his age. But a man of any age is still a man, and caregivers are not saints and should not be expected to be saints. Besides, his wife was no longer a companion to him, and must have been extremely depressing to be around - and meanwhile, someone else liked being with him and showed it. So he left his wife with another caregiver for a while and had some fun. I find that completely understandable, and no harm done to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom