Skunk Smell - Marijuana?

T-Al...

Did you find out what the smell was?

Any updates on this?

Gonzo

does it matter?

if you could smell the capatlistic (sorry cant spell) pain killers burning would it make a difference?

stop worrying about it, instead teach them to farm and live off the land.

reject career and all its promises

No, no new info. Landlord said he'd deal with it after the the Thanksgiving holidays, but I haven't heard anything.

What argues against actual skunk is that when I went to the door, the smell was coming from inside. I can't imagine living with that smell.

I'm sure I'll find out sometime, but I'm considering it mostly none of my business.

They've lived there about 6 months I'd say. The smell grew gradually, though it was there inside when I went to the door a few weeks after their arrival.

Yeah, just like me.

OK, Update.

Landlord called the tenants and scheduled an inspection. After a delay of a few days he inspected the place, and it smelled strongly of cleaning products, but no skunk smell. Tenants said that another neighbor had talked to them about the smell.

My conclusion: there wasn't a major growing operation involved. Maybe a little growing and a lot of using.

Landlord friend was very grateful that I mentioned the potential problem.

TromboneAl said:
Tenants said that another neighbor had talked to them about the smell.[..]
... and since they didn't want to share their crop for the rest of their lease, they decided to clean out the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom