So who will pay our SS?

cube_rat said:
I'm waiting for the gym to open so I could do my 90 minutes of cardio...

90 minutes of cardio? Well, you more than likely would kill me, but what a way to go.! :D

I'm a gym rat too. :D Keeps the middle age fat at bay.

REWahoo! said:
Jarhead:  Is she, you know, a "ho"?  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (Ho, Ho, Ho!)

:eek: :eek: :eek: What is going on with you people:confused:  I try to have a constructive  conversation about home owners insurance (HO) with jarhead,  and the Las Vegas Tourist Bureau pounces all over us.   :( :(  I have a good mind to boycott this forum in protest and I mean a serious boycott, like as much as 15 minutes  :eek: :eek: ::)

JPatrick said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: What is going on with you people:confused:  I try to have a constructive  conversation about home owners insurance (HO) with jarhead,  and the Las Vegas Tourist Bureau pounces all over us.   :( :(  I have a good mind to boycott this forum in protest and I mean a serious boycott, like as much as 15 minutes  :eek: :eek: ::)

JPatrick: Do you ever have the feeling that you are a pair of brown shoes, and the rest of the world is wearing a blue suit? ;)

You "nailed" me good on the Ho's. conversation.

I just got back from playing golf, and not too happy about the way I played.

On the way "up the hill", on the radio, I heard that the team I had some money on. (49"s) lost their only reliable corner-back with a broken leg, and they allowed a 108 yard return to end to first half.

Cube-Rat, (If she plays her cards right, will have a farily good case for "sexual harrasment charges".

All in all, not a great day so far, so I bid you a fond goodbye, and hope the 49'rs. can get their
-hit together in the last half to salvage a very, very bad day. ;)

Jarhead

Cut-Throat said:
I never feel this way when I come back from Fly Fishing. I often hear that Golf causes a lot of frustration. For someone like yourself that both golfs and Fly Fishes, what is your take on this?

Cutthroat: Golf is like any other competitive sport, (Baseball, Basketball, Football, etc.) high/highs, and low/lows.
Fly-fishing (to me) is a relaxing diversion from competition. At my age, I should concentrate on more fly-fishing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom