Social Security: Re-starting SS at 70 y.o.?

Wow, that is even more gloomy and ghoulish than my post! :LOL: :flowers: Just be sure to hose off the streets...

This thread is useless without pictures...:D

Sorry FD isn't around so it had to be said.

This thread is useless without pictures...:D

Sorry FD isn't around so it had to be said.
DVD_InnocentsBetrayed.jpg

Please explain that symbolic meaning, DonHeff.

My biggest concern down the road is will it kick me into a larger tax bracket. If so, payback time.

Please explain that symbolic meaning, DonHeff.

My biggest concern down the road is will it kick me into a larger tax bracket. If so, payback time.
You said that you intended to point out that you were worried that the social security payback provision might be discontinued (the ladies at SSA were not aware of that). Clifp said we need pictures. I Googled for an "elderly betrayed" image to symbolize withdrawal of the provision - that image jumped out even though it isn't quite on point.

I guess in this case an image needs a thousand words to make sense :)

Ah, thanks, DonHeff...I was somewhat confused by the photo.
I did read the thread pointed out above from the Bogleheads board. Seems a couple had problems getting the correct amount to re-pay. Best suggestion there was just go straight for a Supervisor if this happens. You can't expect the government to actually know what they are doing I guess (apologies to those on this board who work for the government and actually know what they are doing).:(

Back
Top Bottom