Some of you may remember...

I am so sorry. Have read your posts over the years and it was obvious that caring for her was a big part of your life. My condolences. We here are thinking of you.

Best to you - can't imagine your state of mind. A lot of people feeling for you right now - we're mostly just strangers on the internet - suspect there is a larger crowd who meet and care for you in real life. You're a good man.

I saw this thread just now. I am so sorry for your loss, my friend.

Aja8888, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you will be comforted by memories of your good times together.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear wife. I hope you give yourself time and patience to adjust to the changes.

So very sorry for your loss.

Not only have you lost your closest one, but you had to deal with a long debilitating illness. You must be exhausted.

So sorry to hear this aja8888, condolences. I hope time heals this loss for you.

Sorry for your loss. I lost DW 10 years ago after 29 years of marriage, my high school sweetheart.

Take the time to grieve, there is no way around it only through it.

God Bless

I am so sorry for your loss AJA. I have no advice to give you, but you have my thoughts as you go through this sad change in your life.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You have a lot of friends here who care about you. Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings.

Back
Top Bottom