• Song R -- No

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Song S -- Yes

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Song S -- No

Votes: 43 76.8%

• Total voters
Dude,

What happens when you double click on an MP3 filename in windows? If it doesn't play, then you need to associate a player with MP3 files. Choose Start/My Computer then choose Tools/Folder Options, click on the File Types tab.

Scroll down and select MP3, select the Change... button, and select Windows Media Player as the application for this file type.

Hope that helps.

Doesn't play the sites you linked to with either Quicktime or Windows Media Player when associated with file type MP3. I routinely listen to other files sent to me via email with the MP3 type no problem. Wonder what it is about this forum that is giving me problems with my setup. Thanks for trying, anyway.

For those of you who mentioned that you enjoyed song S, it was Stolen Moments by Oliver Nelson. A really great recording of that tune with horns is the 1961 album The Blues and the Abstract Truth.

thanks igsoy. i was wondering when t-al was gonna reveal that. found it on last.fm. no ameretto in the house but it is going down very nicely with this white russian.

Oliver Nelson – Stolen Moments – Listen free at Last.fm

Back
Top Bottom