streaming and other services bundled free

Ready-4-ER-at-14

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hi recently I found out that I get Fitb*t premium bundled free with my health insurance form U*ited healthcare Medicare advantage plan for a year.
Spouse is looking to change from sprint to veriz*n t-mob*le magenta max senior plan and gets taxes and fees paid free and it includes standard Netfl*x free if you have two lines. The current sprint plan covers AAA free for one I believe.

Our electric company allowed us to buy a new model N*st thermostat for a buck and like $10 tax at their products store section.

I get ebook credits on A*azon for choosing a slightly delayed deliver date.

Our car insurance reduces price if we let them track our driving with their gadget and an app on our cell phones..

I am curious as to what free, cost reducing, or greatly reduced price bundled things others get that I am overlooking?

I did a quick scan for similar threads but did not get a hit on key words I entered, so if this duplicates a thread please move it. ty.

ATT throws in HBO Max with certain of their cellular plans. We use it some, though we still use Netflix and Amazon more.

You really opened the door. I suspect you will get more answers than you want. Here goes:
  • Verizon wireless some times gives you one year of Disney+ or Google games
  • Purchase of a streaming device some times gets you a trial subscription to xyz
  • Many streaming services give you 7 day trials

Enough for now.

Hulu & Disney+ is affordable. Also, I suspend service for 6 weeks when I "catch up" with new episodes. During the 6 weeks I try out others like Paramount, Discovery or Netflix. Just jump in/out when you get to that point you can't find anything to watch.

When I bought a new IPad 2 years ago, I got Apple TV free for a year.

Just had work done on my 2011 Tahoe at a Chevy dealer and got 3 months free of Sirius/XM.
Also have HBO/Max free with our ATT internet at home. Not something I'd pay for but occasionally watch a show.

Hi recently I found out that I get Fitb*t premium bundled free with my health insurance form U*ited healthcare Medicare advantage plan for a year.
... veriz*n t-mob*le ... Netfl*x

... N*st...

A*azon ...

I did a quick scan for similar threads but did not get a hit on key words I entered, so if this duplicates a thread please move it. ty.
Any reason for using * in the company names? You mention not being able to find anything in a search, and then use some bizarre naming method that nobody else will find on their searches.

DH and I started a new T-Mobile Magenta 55+ for 2 lines and it includes the free Netflix another poster mentioned and also a free year of AppleTV+. The Apple TV+ can have extra people added on and we added one of our sons.

Also, if you have a T-Mobile Money account to get the normal 1% interest, they offer 4% interest on the first $3000 in the account if you make 10 debit card transactions in a month. We set up autopay for 7 transactions for bills and then I use the debit card 3 more times. This is a little annoying but we are giving it a try. We don't have many bills and a few charge a fee for using a credit or debit card rather then ACH.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Some good stuff out there. I rather not use 3 or 7 day trial though personally as barely enough time to make signing up and then quitting worthwhile.

Regarding the asterisk in the naming of Corporations, I could not remember if we were allowed to use specific company names or not. Some site I used in the past seems to have been a stickler for that. Trying to be compliant to what I thought might be an expectation I tried to make the names understandable but not break a trademark rule or convention about promoting other companies specifically on this site.

Alas the moment I posted I noted I had missed Spr*nt.. lol

The intent was just to share good deals that we stumbled upon that were bundled.

Xfinity (Comcast) gives customers free Peacock Premium, which they say is a $4.99/month value. This at first glance sounds great, but the top tier at Peacock is "Premium Plus", which is in total $9.99 per month --- that's the one without ads. Peacock Premium gets you their full line of programming, but with ads.

I ultimately signed up for Premium Plus --- paying the $5 difference --- in order to watch a few things. I'll cancel that soon, once my wife is done re-watching a series that she likes.

Xfinity also offers --- nay, I would say pushes (frequently) --- their own streaming box. Not biting on that one. The last thing I need is yet another streaming box that (also) wants to be the center of my media universe.

Back
Top Bottom