Student Loan Consildation

MrTux

Dryer sheet wannabe
I did not see a section for student loan consolidation above so I figured that this would be the most logical place to put it.

I have been ding some research on student loan consolidation. Some companies state that they can save you up to 60% on your monthly payment.

Does any one know of a good company for student loan consolidation or is anyone aware of the drawbacks to consolidating student loans?

My annual income is $40,000/yr, I spend $870/mo. and I have approximately $60,000 in loans that are are in deferment.

Thanks in advance for the info!!

I did not see a section for student loan consolidation above so I figured that this would be the most logical place to put it.

I have been ding some research on student loan consolidation. Some companies state that they can save you up to 60% on your monthly payment.

Does any one know of a good company for student loan consolidation or is anyone aware of the drawbacks to consolidating student loans?

My annual income is $40,000/yr, I spend $870/mo. and I have approximately $60,000 in loans that are are in deferment.

Thanks in advance for the info!!

If you have direct loans such as Stafford, be very wary of consolidating with a private lender. Direct government loans are better in so many ways!

Ha

Back
Top Bottom