Supplement Medicare plan questions

I have the easy pay plan and get no statements. Maybe you need to go paperless with Medicare?
We hadn’t found a paperless option. It’s been a while since we looked. The monthly statements are a pain because we have it on automatic payments from our HSA - not EasyPay. I thought we had to wait until DH started SS for those to go away, and by then my Medicare would have started sending paper bills.

I have the easy pay plan and get no statements. Maybe you need to go paperless with Medicare?

They tell me that there is no paperless if you are paying from a bank account. The problem will resolve when I start taking SS payments.

It sounds like “Select” plans very tremendously from one to another. The BCBS F Select plan I was on from 6/12 through 5/23 did not restrict access to doctors or labs, only hospitals used for elective procedures. If you did use an off-list hospital for an elective procedure, the penalty was that you had to pay the Part A deductible yourself. No issues and saved several thousand bux over the 11 years I had it.

It sounds like “Select” plans very tremendously from one to another. The BCBS F Select plan I was on from 6/12 through 5/23 did not restrict access to doctors or labs, only hospitals used for elective procedures. If you did use an off-list hospital for an elective procedure, the penalty was that you had to pay the Part A deductible yourself. No issues and saved several thousand bux over the 11 years I had it.

I think your earlier post about this was why I thought it was not much different... but reading the article it seems that is can be...

Back
Top Bottom