Tell me if it counts

Yeah, I was going to say something about "what the @#$%$ are you doing with kids HEADS and doing paintings of nude children?" but I figured I'd leave it alone. Glad to see someone else stepped into the breach.... ;)

Clearly needed an editor :-[

The heads are of kids, with parents always present.

http://www.clyattsculpture.com/customportraits.html

The nudes are of paid adult models, in group classes at our local art school! Completely separate endeavors. (and up to now, mostly good only for doorstops. My wife wraps scarves around some of them and lets them in the house, but for the most part they collect dust in the garage... Still it is fun playing Michelangelo every Friday for a few hours...)

So let me get this straight...your wife wraps some scarves around the paid adult models, lets some of them in the house, the rest she puts out in the garage until they collect dust?

I'd hate to see what she does to the paintings if she's that rough on the models.

:LOL:

;)

So do you pour clay on the kids' heads, put it in the oven, then cut the clay off their heads? ;)

Oh, and I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but you should preview your posts, perv! ;) ;)

WIth all these questions about nude artistic modelling, maybe CFB is thinking about his own next part-time career in early retirement? :D

Cool Dood: Preview Button? What Preview Button? In the good old days, you could edit posts at will and never leave those pesky little giveaways at the bottom of the posts ... All kinds of awful stuff got quietly swept away under that system ;)

ESRBob said:
WIth all these questions about nude artistic modelling, maybe CFB is thinking about his own next part-time career in early retirement? :D

Cool Dood: Preview Button? What Preview Button? In the good old days, you could edit posts at will and never leave those pesky little giveaways at the bottom of the posts ... All kinds of awful stuff got quietly swept away under that system ;)

Let me guess, that was also before there was a "quote" button, so that you can immortalize your foe's embarassing gaffes for all to see in the years to come? :D

I'm sure in like fifty years (or five hundred, or whatever...) when our descendants are all disembodied hyperintelligent mental entities, they'll still load up the old "Internet archive" and read grampa's postings on the Early Retirement Forum, and wonder what this whole "work" thing felt like......

Back
Top Bottom