"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles -Thumbs Up or Down?

Wow, I tuned in again last night and what a treat! Wonder if there will be more and more of the action taking place in the future. I think this might be a real thumbs up...if it just won't get "soapy".

I am!

Okay, is it just me or is anyone else wondering why Summer Glau was able to act and speak like a perfectly normal teenage girl in the first episode (to the point of fooling the kid who has dealt with terminators all his life) but after that she's walked and talked like a robot?

I'm hooked. I watch it at Fox's website. Fox does not have any commercials at their website. Some of the other stations have commercials but not many or at least as many as the TV.

I'm hooked. I watch it at Fox's website. Fox does not have any commercials at their website. Some of the other stations have commercials but not many or at least as many as the TV.

We love the fact that we can watch on Fox it if we miss the show. Commercial free is a big bonus.

I keep watching it only to diss it the following day discussing with friends. Worst episode ever.

SIMP%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.ComicBookGuy.JPG

I have sat. internet and it's just too slow to get continuity of the action. Plus, I try to avoid getting FAP'd, so I don't download a lot. Not complaining too badly because I can get internet no matter where we are, plus I can watch on East Coast or West Coast.

There were so many things referred to in T3 to bridge the time between T2 and T3 that they could evolve all kinds of story lines. I keep hoping for a glimpse of a terminator that looks like Arnie in the "future" scenes...who knows. That model is the one that kills John in the future. And wonder why the teen terminator keeps collecting "stuff" from dead terminators or parts they will be made of. Yeah, I thinks I'm hooked, too.

Back
Top Bottom