Test. Test

razztazz

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Test on new smart phone. Beg pardon if this is wrong place for it. can anybody see this....?? Thanx

I'll need your mother's maiden name, your SS#, bank account and PIN, just to be certain it really is you. ;)

Maybe this should get moved to the joke thread? Bunch of comics. :LOL:

Test on new smart phone. Beg pardon if this is wrong place for it. can anybody see this....?? Thanx

Like that Discover Card commercial, how do you know that you are human and not a robot? :)

Like that Discover Card commercial, how do you know that you are human and not a robot? :)

You really can't know anything for sure. No "math" no "data" no "empiricism" can truly prove diddly. Empirical data is just your lying eyes reporting as ordered anyway. I do believe there is a one, true, certain, reality but even if we knew it we could never know that we knew it.

Everything we know and can know is filtered and defined by only what we know and since we don't know everything there are gaps in knowledge approaching the infinite in number. This makes for uncertainty.

That Sam Harris talks a lot about this stuff. But he also does crystal meth so you have to take him with a crystal of sodium chloride.

You really can't know anything for sure. No "math" no "data" no "empiricism" can truly prove diddly. Empirical data is just your lying eyes reporting as ordered anyway. I do believe there is a one, true, certain, reality but even if we knew it we could never know that we knew it.

Everything we know and can know is filtered and defined by only what we know and since we don't know everything there are gaps in knowledge approaching the infinite in number. This makes for uncertainty.

That Sam Harris talks a lot about this stuff. But he also does crystal meth so you have to take him with a crystal of sodium chloride.

I was replying in jest. But I do agree with what you say. What is proof today may by total fallacy tomorrow. I was pondering some philosophy yesterday. I know it is said that time is just a concept. But if that's true, then when we here stuff like prehistoric bones or a civilization has been discovered from thousand of years ago. How can that be if time is just a concept? Food for thought.

Anyhow, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I think your test worked :cool:.

I was replying in jest. But I do agree with what you say. What is proof today may by total fallacy tomorrow. I was pondering some philosophy yesterday. I know it is said that time is just a concept. But if that's true, then when we here stuff like prehistoric bones or a civilization has been discovered from thousand of years ago. How can that be if time is just a concept? Food for thought.

Anyhow, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I think your test worked :cool:.

Ha ha. I was just whimsically bloviating. i knew what you meant.

I still don't know HOW exactly I got online with my phone, The whole thing is needlessly complicated. I won't use it for anything (except short tests to unclassified websites) until I find out how to get my anti-malware installed on it. Another mystery

Ha ha. I was just whimsically bloviating. i knew what you meant.

I still don't know HOW exactly I got online with my phone, The whole thing is needlessly complicated. I won't use it for anything (except short tests to unclassified websites) until I find out how to get my anti-malware installed on it. Another mystery

When you see your bill you will know ... :LOL::LOL:

When you see your bill you will know ... :LOL::LOL:

Ok. The bill from who? For test and break-in purposes I bought 500 mins for 30 days. I think I'm just depleting the mins and Megabytes I bought. The internet my phone says I was connected to... not sure how I connected to that one. It is my home internet company but the desk top uses a wire and I have not signed up for any wi-fi. There was a menu with a long list of internet connections (heh heh, The other thread "Connections") to choose from but I cannot get back to that menu to try any other connection.

Back
Top Bottom