The Big Mistake the Fed Is About to Make

So the risk is the Fed will either be too aggressive (recession) or too complacent (inflation). GENIUS!!!

i was interested in the entire article ( being a non-US citizen )

but thought it might raise a smile with the community that they are possibly making a difference . with FIRE .

government policy and input data will always have imperfections as they normally address KNOWN problems ( and results ) not impeding ones .

but yes economics in it's current use is crystal ball gazing using a possibly blurry rear-view mirror to assess progress ( if your hindsight isn't 20/20 .... )

prediction almost always has risk , that is why sensible investors want a premium on the investment .

More hogwash, or as defined today, click bait.

PS. Grew up on a farm - never washed a hog. YMMV.

hard to get expert advice , even when you pay for it .

and that site is targeting 'sophisticated investors '

i might never be in the 'smart money set ' but i can learn how they think and develop alternative strategies ( or has insider trading actually stopped )

Some what flawed premise, if wages go much higher even the early retired might jump back in the pool.
I could be enticed to some seasonal work. I see " Brand Ambassadors" are getting over $15 an hour plus free parking and passed at the NY State Fair. Not bad for passing out SWAG from a booth. Same wage plus good tips working the Wine slushies sales .... Maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom