The dream of being self-employed.

Start your company

To OP:

File the paperwork to have a company/tax ID, that is the first step. Get it done now.

Go find a client in your current line of business, charge them a rate double your current pay. Don't think about this, don't negotiate, just go do it.

You'll find that having an absolute moron for a customer instead of a boss is both highly tolerable and highly profitable. If you listen to their drivel and still deliver a successful project, they will beat down your door to pay you more.

Next, become a tax genious, and start avoiding income taxes by leveraging your business.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Can you please advice me whether i can download the iOS sdk programming app on iPad or not, what i knew that it can only be run on a Macintosh laptop, is there any other way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct in that the SDK can only be run on a Macintosh operating system. However, you can build a "Hackintosh" if you have a PC laying around. More info here... The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Building a Hackintosh (OS X 10.9.2). A refurbished Mac Mini from the online Apple Store will also work great and provide you with a warranty and software upgrade paths for a relatively low cost.

Also, in order to get the most out of the SDK, a working knowledge of Javascript will help greatly. Check out lynda.com for tutorials if you are unfamiliar with Javascript.

Back
Top Bottom