Time to say hello!!

like2

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi all, I have been a long time reader of this forum and have gleaned a lot of really great information on how to approach retirement both from a real life perspective as well as the financial end. Thank you very much!!

DW and I are working on a four year plan of escaping the w*** world and starting a new chapter of life, we have been pretty good savers through the years and are ticking the idea of camp hosting or workamping our way through the US.

So I am a little embarrassed for being a member so long and never posting....

But again would like to say thanks for the great information!! This forum is really great.

Jeff

Glad you decided to join in like2. I agree there is a lot of great information on this forum that helped give us the confidence to ER last year. Do you plan to be a full time RVer when you retire? I have read quite a bit about workamping and it sounds like some of the gigs are pretty nice while others maybe not so nice.

Good luck with your four year plan. We had a five year plan but it actually ended up taking us eight years to cross the finish line thanks to the Great Recession a few years back. Regardless, you have to have a plan.

Welcome to the world of posting. Don't wait so long before your next one.

Welcome, always love hearing from other members and see what their goals are!

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely try to post a bit more often!

Back
Top Bottom