Turbo Tax pulled a swifty this year

Not a TT user but their website product comparison shows Schedule D in all version. online and download.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare.jsp

I think you caught Turbotax getting lost in all their marketing ploys. This link is enough to call customer support and demand an upgrade to an online version that includes Sch D (Premier or other), ask for the CD version of Deluxe or get a refund if you wish. Someone had to proof read this and they really screwed up.

I think you caught Turbotax getting lost in all their marketing ploys. This link is enough to call customer support and demand an upgrade to an online version that includes Sch D (Premier or other), ask for the CD version of Deluxe or get a refund if you wish. Someone had to proof read this and they really screwed up.

Thanks so much; I called TT and they told me to keep using the Premier Package. They gave me a code to enter at the end in which I will only be charged for the Deluxe.

Note that premier is said to be able to help you recover a basis that you do not have (I guess it consults the on-line stock tables). This does become less necessary as time goes on and more and more investments fall under the covered rules.

Thanks so much; I called TT and they told me to keep using the Premier Package. They gave me a code to enter at the end in which I will only be charged for the Deluxe.

I'm happy they gave you access to the forms you needed. Hopefully they admitted there was a problem and gave you an apology too.

Last year there was an issue w/the Fidelity Premiere online and it got posted to forums and thousands got in on the offer. I read that Turbotax handed out free codes for Premier until they got wind that people were illegally accessing this offer.

Back
Top Bottom