Walmart Supercenter and Cabelas BOTH Open Today!

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am so conflicted...........

Our community has a Walmart Supercenter that opens today, and 5 miles away, a brand new 170,000 square foot Cabelas!! :D :D :D

I'm thinking Cabelas, and then some cheap generic prescription drugs........ ;)

FinanceDude said:

Our community has a Walmart Supercenter that opens today, and 5 miles away, a brand new 170,000 square foot Cabelas!!   :D :D :D

We don't have a Cabelas but just yesterday I ordered a couple of items from them online. :)  I hate going to a mall to shop.

DOG52 said:
We don't have a Cabelas but just yesterday I ordered a couple of items from them online. :)  I hate going to a mall to shop.

Me too............but CABELAS is MY kind of mall................... :LOL: :LOL:

I pick Cabelas. If Walmart is just opening, it's going to be PACKED.

Instead, buy a nice pair of hiking boots, a hat to keep the sun off (melanoma, you know), and go for a heart-rate-raising hike. Repeat daily.

THen you won't NEED the cheap perscription drugs! ;-D

Caroline said:
I pick Cabelas.  If Walmart is just opening, it's going to be PACKED.

Instead, buy a nice pair of hiking boots, a hat to keep the sun off (melanoma, you know), and go for a heart-rate-raising hike.  Repeat daily.

THen you won't NEED the cheap perscription drugs!  ;-D

So.......hiking can cure hayfever, or make it worse?? I am not on Lipitor or anything.................:)

FinanceDude said:
Our community has a Walmart Supercenter that opens today, and 5 miles away, a brand new 170,000 square foot Cabelas!!   :D :D :D
I had to google "Cabelas".

I wonder how a store like that would work out here.

Nords said:

Cabala's, oh yeah! I suspect they'd make some minor adjustments: Instead of bassboats, surf boards; instead of beef jerky, dried pineapple; instead of stuffed bears, live hula girls. Oh yeah, they'd get you in the store. ;)

Good god go to cabellas!

then go to target and get what you need for a few dollars more. Walmarts are dirty and full of creatures!

newguy888 said:
then go to target
Target still hasn't decided if they want to enter the Hawaii market, but there've been more rumors lately.

So.......hiking can cure hayfever, or make it worse??

Depends on where you do it... try the California / Nevada / Arizona desert -- my favorite places to get away from the pollens. And BEE-oootiful, to boot!

Nords said:

How many hunters in HI and what are they hunting exactly, besides beaver and waves?

Did you read how many people they're expecting to visit Cabelas in the next few days:confused: Hubby and I are going to wait for a few weeks before we make the drive. (60+ minutes for us, you lucky dog!)

IntoTheMystic said:
How many hunters in HI and what are they hunting exactly, besides beaver and waves?
Next most frequently hunted are probably pig & fish... and the occasional feral goat.

Back
Top Bottom