Was ready to retire about 3 days in

Golden Mean

Recycles dryer sheets
Hey,
Long time lurker here. I've been a regular forum reader for quite a long time now. I remember when W2R was want2retire. :)

I think I was ready to FIRE about a week into my first "real" job. Though I'm probably more interested in FI than RE.

Anyhow, I'm a developer at megacorp (for about 12 years now) and a bit of a Linux guru. Feel free to hit me with tech questions.

I came out of the woodwork to post in the young dreamers section, so I guess I'll hop on over there.

GM

Hey,

I think I was ready to FIRE about a week into my first "real" job.

Along with moi, and plenty of others. Unfortunately it takes some of us longer than others to get there. No shame in that. Welcome aboard! :flowers:

Amethyst

Welcome, Golden Mean, and thanks for de-lurking. :)

Hey,
Long time lurker here. I've been a regular forum reader for quite a long time now. I remember when W2R was want2retire. :)

You really HAVE been lurking a long time. That has been over two years by now.

I think I was ready to FIRE about a week into my first "real" job. Though I'm probably more interested in FI than RE.

Anyhow, I'm a developer at megacorp (for about 12 years now) and a bit of a Linux guru. Feel free to hit me with tech questions.

I came out of the woodwork to post in the young dreamers section, so I guess I'll hop on over there.

GM

Sounds like you have some interesting contributions to make. Looking forward to your participation in our discussions.

But do you remember when REWahoo was REWannabe?

Back
Top Bottom