Wash DC Area ER meetup (again)

OK, I'm setting the date/time/location for this as Saturday Sept 9 at 6PM at Gregorio's Trattoria 7745 Tuckerman Lane, Potomac, MD 20854-3266. It's in the Cabin John Shopping Center but off in one of the side buildings.

About a week before, let me know if you're coming (either here or PM) and how many. I'll make a reservation on that Friday. Depending on how many we get it might be better to break up into manageable groups. If people want to stay after dinner, I think both this restaurant and the one next door have bars and possibly outside areas to sit.

Larry

AFTER ALL MY HOOPLA I have to decline. Wedding in Charlotte. Apologies.

OK, we're a week away; need RSVP's so I can let them know how many are showing up. Reply here or PM me.

Saturday Sept 9 at 6PM at Gregorio's Trattoria 7745 Tuckerman Lane, Potomac, MD 20854-3266. It's in the Cabin John Shopping Center but off in one of the side buildings.

Something has come up preventing me from making a commitment but I hate to miss this again so I will try to make it but may be late or leave early. Sorry I can't be more definite.

The reservation will be under Early Retirement Group if you show up a bit late. Cathy and I will be there a bit before 6, both wearing bright pink.

Dang it. I'm subscribed to this thread. Why didn't I see any messages? It isn't showing up in my "Participated" or "Subscribed" lists.

I couldn't have made it - wayyyy too far out - but I'm annoyed that I didn't even know.

Sorry I missed it - I've been busy and haven't been on this thread in a few weeks. I'll try for the next one!

I'd be in, especially as I just retired a few weeks ago. Lots of travel planned, though. so may be busy for a while. Let's see how many we get; if enough we can try to pick out a place.

I’m not in DC but about 2 hours away in Central PA. I get down there a few time a year, as I have friends in the area. My last day of work is 5/2. I’m interested.

I'm interested. It's always neat to finally attach a face/personality to a screen name. Text-only leaves out so much!

Great to hear from you Larry. Surely a few others will also check in. Then we can dial in date and location.

Back
Top Bottom