Well-disciplined, but...

After two days of baby duty, I feel a lot older than I am. We're two weeks away from his nibs' second birthday and the terrible twos are in full force.

Nords said:
As for the rest of you guys, I'm surprised you didn't hand Jarhead a load of crap for giving birth to a fully-grown homemaker wife in 1966 at the same time he was having those two kids. That must've been a series of serious medical miracles!

Hey Admiral: Apparantly you didn't read ReWahoos post on this re:
my receiving a boatload full of crap. ;)

redduck said:
But, the question is: what kind of news event might cause you to pull out 25-50% (or more) of your investment in the market?

News of my 80th Birthday. :LOL: Imminent asteroid impact. :eek: Worldwide nuclear war. :eek: 25 to 50% increase in value. :D

redduck said:
But, the question is: what kind of news event might cause you to pull out 25-50% (or more) of your investment in the market?

Three words: President Hillary Clinton

saluki9 said:

Why? By and large she is a centrist who tries to please everyone.

brewer12345 said:
Why? By and large she is a centrist who tries to please everyone.

I think your definition of a centrist might be a little different than mine.

I'm sure they'll throw another shrimp on the barbie for ya.

Any room still left in Alecbaldwinia? :LOL:

saluki9 said:

yeah, makes a lot of sense--if she's president we might have another 8 years of bull market and balanced budget. That would be pretty threatening. ::)

bosco said:
yeah, makes a lot of sense--if she's president we might have another 8 years of bull market and balanced budget. That would be pretty threatening. ::)

:confused: :confused: ::) ::) :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom