What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Velcro finger splints for my trigger finger. If I don't close the finger, I don't have to open it. It has progressed to where sometimes it is very painful to open. Surgery is in my future, but, my son is in the progress of purchasing a fixer upper home and I don't want repairs to be hindered by the healing process, while we are fixing it up.

We’re ditching Prime and it ends this week. I know it’s not hard to get free shipping without it but we’re stuffing the cart with things we routinely buy, like

Coffee filters
Almond stuffed olives for martinis (local stores stopped carrying them)
Furnace filters
Lawnmower tuneup kit
Laundry soap sheets for summer vacation
Roomba consumables

DW is still working on it.

If by "stuffing the cart", you mean to get free shipping before it lapses, you might want to re-think that.

By keeping those sorts of routine buy items on one of your lists, you have things to add to get over the $25/$35 free shipping limits.

-ERD50

My wife just ordered a tennis skirt and I ordered a 10" ripping saw blade for my 30+ year old Craftsman table saw.

A small dog harness for our darling spoiled little girl. It is too big so going back today!

In our cart, waiting on decision to buy or not (we often put stuff in the cart for a week or so--"do we really need it?' frugality gene kicks in!):

dog toys
go pro stuff for hubby

Power grommet for the nightstand.

Attachments

• IMG_20240223_124626605.jpg
    IMG_20240223_124626605.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 9
I am starting to stock up on non-perishable food items as I usually do in the springtime, in preparation for our June 1st through November 30th hurricane season. I have 20 cans of Campbell's "hearty soups" in my Amazon shopping cart.

They have gone up in price, so I plan to wait a few weeks and look around locally for lower prices before I order. :-\

Replacement tire and tube for DW's wheelbarrow. I thought for sure I had bought a wheelbarrow with flat-free tires last time, but no, it is a normal tire with tube..... maybe next time :D

Technology Refresh time! Ordered a QNAP 2 drive NAS server and 2 4TB NAS drives. My existing NAS works fine, but now 10+ years old and no more security patches/upgrade security protocol for it, meaning access via some browsers is no longer possible. QNAP has received good reviews related to my needs, so I am going to test it out.

'been soo many years, can't remember what it was.

Daughter was remarking it's a shame that old plugs and wires can't be used with new electronic devices.

Ordered more adapters...I only had two and could not spare one for her.

Attachments

• usb adapter plugs.jpg
    usb adapter plugs.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 214
Two dozen pair of white cotton athletic socks. I'd just realized that I was down to about six pair.

Marine Collagen Peptides.

Technology Refresh time! Ordered a QNAP 2 drive NAS server and 2 4TB NAS drives. My existing NAS works fine, but now 10+ years old and no more security patches/upgrade security protocol for it, meaning access via some browsers is no longer possible. QNAP has received good reviews related to my needs, so I am going to test it out.

Well, so much for those good QNAP reviews... NAS died after 3 days, will not boot, will not reset, brain dead. Back to Amazon, will now try a Terramaster NAS.

Back
Top Bottom