What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

A Runcam2 and an SD card to go in it. This is a popular camera for R/Cers, be it airplanes, quadcopters, boats, cars, trucks, trains, even dogs. Dunno if cats will tolerate wearing one. Probably not. For its weight, size and price it is an excellent video camera and is popular for that reason.

This is probably too big and heavy for most of the small airplanes I fly in the back yard but the bigger ones I fly elsewhere won't even notice the weight (a bit over an ounce and a half, or 49 grams) and only the fastest will notice the aerodynamic drag.

Frank Sinatra, The Columbia Years (1943-1952): The Complete Recordings. A 12-disc set of early stuff from the WWII era, long before the sessions that get the most attention. It’s quite good and the sound quality is impressive given the age of the technology. Excellent book is packaged with the set.

https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Years-1943-1952-Frank-Sinatra/dp/B00000284A

[ADDED] I was amazed to see that complete details were recorded for each session. Who played bass, violin, backup singers, etc. and what was the exact date and subsequent charting stats.

Last edited:
I just received two more plug-in, motion detector night lights. I loved the one I bought 5-10 years ago, but Amazon no longer has that brand. So, I bought these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KMDJPG1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're cheaper than the old brand anyway, by now, $13 for two instead of $18 for one. They are LED instead of incandescent. But the light quality is soothing and on the yellow side of the spectrum like my old night light, not glaring blue-white as I feared, so I am happy with them.

A cheapo wallet. Something worth bragging about :cool:.

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
A set of four servos and a servo wire connector kit, for making my own servo leads. I ordered a couple of R/C airplane kits from other sites and these will be useful.

I finally got sucked into the BTD discussion on Jamon de Iberico, and ordered a 2 oz. package of sliced ham. It will be here tomorrow.

A set of silicone wedding bands,because the one I have now is getting a little flimsey after nearly 3 yrs. Lets hope these are as good.

About three seconds ago I ordered a new cable modem from Amazon since my old one finally cratered. Cox Cable likes Arris Surfboard SB8200 so I got that one. If I ever decide to upgrade to their Gigablast service, this one can handle it (and my old, dead cable modem couldn't).

Meanwhile I am piggy-backing off Frank's wireless, with his permission. Our houses are close enough together to do that but we like for each of us to have our own Cox account and wireless instead of sharing (normally), just for times like this.

And no, I don't feel guilty or dirty... :D

Sheepskin seatcovers for my CR-V. This'll be my second order. The first one came and I didn't like the color. The "sand" color was very different from what it looked like on the website, very yellow and garish against the taupe and black interior of the car. So I returned them and ordered the grey.

I finally got sucked into the BTD discussion on Jamon de Iberico, and ordered a 2 oz. package of sliced ham. It will be here tomorrow.

It just arrived! It was nicely packed and beautifully sliced into small overlapping slices. We broke out the crackers and enjoyed it.

It just arrived! It was nicely packed and beautifully sliced into small overlapping slices. We broke out the crackers and enjoyed it.

I'm curious what brand of crackers would be "worthy" of Jamon de Iberico. Are there any crackers that would fit the "BTD" category? Enquiring minds want to know - I guess.:popcorn:

I'm curious what brand of crackers would be "worthy" of Jamon de Iberico. Are there any crackers that would fit the "BTD" category? Enquiring minds want to know - I guess.:popcorn:
We used Sesmark sesame rice thins, They were very delicate and did not detract from the delicious flavor of the ham.

Just ordered some...couldn't resist. I hope it's as good as what I had in Barcelona.

Pj's for DGS #1. He told me his current ones are "too tight in my tummy". They grow so fast!

Two gaming chairs for our home office (we don't play video games). They are so comfortable I can see how people can sit in these chairs all day.

Two gaming chairs for our home office (we don't play video games). They are so comfortable I can see how people can sit in these chairs all day.

Gaming chairs? Could you share a link please?

I just place an order at Amazon for this 'Koumeican the thinnest extension (power) cord in the world 0.003-Inch Flat' for my recliner in the great room.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SNK6AG2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kind of expensive for an extension cord, but my logic was if I put an AC outlet in the middle of the great room when I build the house (there is an option for that when I built my home last year) it would cost about the same :). I am just glad that there is such thing on Amazon.

Yea ... my new cycling shoes arrived yesterday.

I wear out or break bicycle parts quite frequently and my dear wife is an avid quilter so many many pieces of fabric are needed ... both of us source most of our needs through Amazon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom