Who would want to visit Texas

lol what a total cherry pick - about half of those photos look like they are taken in Big Bend, which is just about 20 hours away from anywhere

Last edited:
REWahoo is not going to like this post one bit. He's usually trying to discourage people from going to Texas. Now we know why.

Yes, please don't look at those photos. The state of Texas is really like Kansas and Nebraska. :facepalm:

I lived in TX for almost 40 years. I know how bad it is first hand.

Meh.

9346215473_c7acc329c4_z.jpg

Thanks for the link. I had no idea that Austin had buildings that big. I have no desire to move to Texas, but it's fun when I pass through .

Sent from my iPhone :).using Early Retirement .//82339)

REWahoo is not going to like this post one bit. He's usually trying to discourage people from going to Texas. Now we know why.

Walt, I posted this specifically for his benefit:LOL:

Well Texas does have one positive.....It's called Texas A & M...:dance:

#26 They speak Texan.

This thread demonstrates the amazing capabilities of photo editing software. It also showcases the finely honed bulls*****ing skills of several forum participants.

Armadillos have furry/bristly bellies? I never knew that.

I learn something new every day on this forum.:dance:

the guy should have put in the article that TX has the best beer, food and music in the world, period

lol what a total cherry pick - about half of those photos look like they are taken in Big Bend, which is just about 20 hours away from anywhere
FWIW only two of the photos are from Big Bend. There are a few other mountainous places as well.

I saw a live armadillo at Dinosaur Valley State Park in Texas. They are cute little prehistoric looking leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom