Wife's obsession

If you want to get ALL of the shampoo out, just add a little water and shake it a couple times. It makes it flow easier and also "cleans" anything left on the sides.

I guess this would work with a bottle of ketchup as well.

Hey, that's another method: tape the upside-down bottles to a warm duck.

My significant other tried this with me on a hot day. It caused me to swim in circles. So, it doesn't work well with a warm redduck. Maybe it would work better taping upside-down bottles to a GrayHare.

Bottles cause my bunny-hop to turn into a funny-hop. Especially true if "scotch" tape is involved.

I will say the fridge drawer looks spotless!

Go bald. A bottle of shampoo lasts me 4 years.

If one is bald, why does he use shampoo instead of bath soap or bath lotion on his scalp? :confused:

To OP...

Just curious... it looks like one of the bottles in a pic is a pump... if so, then turning it upside down defeats the purpose of having a pump...

Unless of course it is lower than the pump can work and she wants the very last out... but until then.... why?

To OP...

Just curious... it looks like one of the bottles in a pic is a pump... if so, then turning it upside down defeats the purpose of having a pump...

Unless of course it is lower than the pump can work and she wants the very last out... but until then.... why?

I thought the same thing, and also figured it must be empty and just letting it collect at the top before draining into another container.

I share OP's wife's obsession.
My Dad (God bless his soul) was a "depression baby", as he was wont to constantly remind us, and I remember as a child when he was still worried about meeting the monthly bills, putting a little water in the ketchup bottle, and shaking it up to gather the stuff that stuck to the sides of the bottle.
This worked in two ways: 1, you didn't waste that little bit of ketchup, and 2, it tasted so bad, nobody ever actually finished the ketchup so you didn't need to buy more.

this only worked because my Mom didn't like or use ketchup at all, and she didn't really care. otherwise that practice would have been nixed at the get-go.

DW has trained me to put the ketchup bottle back in the frig upside down, because of too much yelling when I squeeze a bunch of liquid on my hamburger.
Thats the only upside down bottle in our house AFAIK.

I agree, this thread is hilarious. redduck wins best comment as far as I'm concerned.

OP, can you talk it out and compromise? Tell her you will turn the bottles over once they fall below 20% if she promises to stop flipping over anything more than 20% full. I agree, no reason to flip them before then and personally bottles falling over drive me crazy. I'm not concerned about them breaking I just don't want bottles tumbling about and causing a racket in the echo chamber that is a shower when I'm trying to have a peaceful wash. Also you might look for a shower organizer designed for this. I can't remember where I saw one but I'm sure Amazon and Google could help you out. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom