Will the fed hike next month

I just looked it up online and the term unique beneficiary is used. I believe the guy gave me some good poop from the way I read it each of those CDs are insured up to one million with the way I have it set up. Not that I have that much at present. But my spread sheet that goes out till I will be too old to care and spread sheets are obsolete shows that it is a possibility.

If it's a single CD I don't think there's any way to insure it up to $1M.

If you had four $250K CD's, one with your wife as beneficiary, the second with your first child as a beneficiary, the third with your second child as a beneficiary, and the fourth with your third child as a beneficiary, then I think you would have $1M in total coverage - $250K per CD. In order to do this you would have to have each CD in a separate account.

If you have one CD with your wife and three kids as beneficiaries, I think it would only be insured up to $250K.

In other words, it's not the number of beneficiaries per account, it's the number of unique combinations of beneficiaries across accounts.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think I am. Please read carefully and make sure you're convinced; I would hate for you to be wrong.

I put the probability of a December rate hike a less than 50%.

In case people forget, the Fed governors once nominated and confirmed act independently from any politician. The same with Supreme Court justices.

About the rate hike, the Fed does use the stock market as one of the leading economic indicators. Will the rout be enough for them to pause? It may be.

Fed independence is a mythology. No one entity exists in a vacuum. Of course convincing yourself your above it all is intoxicating.

Back
Top Bottom