William and Kate Royal Wedding Dance

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Watch the wedding entrance dance to top all wedding entrance dances. T-Mobile's Royal Wedding Dance celebrates the marriage of William and Kate with the help of a host of royal look alikes and music from East 17!

YouTube - The T-Mobile Royal Wedding

Very cute! I enjoyed this. There are some remarkable look-alikes, aren't there...Princes William and Harry, Princess Anne, Camilla...
I was invited to a Royal Wedding Reception, of sorts. The Pittsburgh Botanical Garden is hosting one the evening of the wedding as a benefit complete with look-alikes, a receiving line, drinks and food, dancing, etc.
It is at a country club on the other side of Pittsburgh, though, and tickets are $250.00 (tax-deductible). It should be a lot of fun and for a good cause but I will stay at home and watch on the telly and sip the dregs from a bottle of Pimm's that has been open quite a long time.

They should let loose and actually do the wedding this way - heaven knows they have a lot to put up with the rest of the time.

As for me, I'm rather glad I'm not in England to experience the lead-up to this. I was there when it was announced late last year and even then the media coverage was a bit overwhelming!

Thanks very much for posting.

Very cute. Some really look like the real royals, don't they?

Thanks for posting, I had been looking forward to seeing that video, but I was disappointed with it. Great look-a-likes, but other than that very boring, with mediocre music and lousy dancing.

Who has a link to the video that inspired it, from years ago?

Back
Top Bottom