Your 2021 S&P Prediction.

GravitySucks

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Haven't seen one of these.

We started the year at 3756. Where do you predict we will end at?
Spin the wheel, make your guesses.

I'm going with 3568 or down 5% after weeks of studying the chicken entrails I've left scattered in the backyard. I'm also guessing with a much higher degree of confidence that my neighbors will be asking me to move by the summer.

Haven't seen one of these.

We started the year at 3756. Where do you predict we will end at?
Spin the wheel, make your guesses.

I'm going with 3568 or down 5% after weeks of studying the chicken entrails I've left scattered in the backyard. I'm also guessing with a much higher degree of confidence that my neighbors will be asking me to move by the summer.

@GravitySucks thanks for the thread. Why 5% down?

Is there a prize? Just like to know before I give away the correct answer.

Is there a prize? Just like to know before I give away the correct answer.

Sure. Send me the right answer. If you are correct, I will send you 10% of my earnings

Of course, if you are wrong, you can send me 10% of my losses.

Deal? :D:D:D

Sure. Send me the right answer. If you are correct, I will send you 10% of my earnings

Of course, if you are wrong, you can send me 10% of my losses.

Deal? :D:D:D

PM is sent. You can go ahead and send the 10%. Thanks

+11 or 12% in the S&P. I'm just looking for +9% total portfolio return because that will take me over a pleasing very round total portfolio number after expenses.

4180 download.jpeg

My gut tells me the market is going to correct and my portfolio is allocated consistent with that belief. However, the market continues to go up and I can’t see anything that would change that. There is stimulus on the way and pent up demand. The vaccine is being distributed which should help to ease up the restrictions. I’m going with 4125 (just under 10%). So even if my portfolio won’t be significantly advantaged by a good year, I might be able to come back here and explain to everyone how smart I am to have picked the right number.

How about this for a prize:
The rest of us will send a copy of your post to CNBC and Marketwatch saying you must be a Seer along with being a financial genius.
Up to the winner to monetize the clicks this would lead too.

Back
Top Bottom