Zsa Zsa

No way! Enough whole grains, no gluten, and the prefect mix of cardio and weight training will make you immortal!

Ha

I agree completely! Except it's low carbs, good oils, interval training, and yoga. Other than that, right on!

I was thinking I may live till 70 if I do everything right. You guys have given me some hope.

None of that is any good without wine, loving and song, then to die with a smile.

Hey, I have always been onboard with the wine, love, and song thing. All right! Can I exchange the wine for some hard liquor once in a while?

But what the hell is this "die" word you use? Screw the "smile". People do not die grinning. If they do not frown or grimace, that's a good death.

Earlier posters promise immortality. Heck, if I were to learn yoga, I would not settle for anything less.

Damn bait and switch!

The rub is that immortality does not equal eternal youth. There is even an ancient Greek myth about a youth who was given eternal life, but who continued to age in the usual way, until he was so shriveled up and disabled that he begged the gods for death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithonus

There was a movie on that theme, titled "Death Becomes Her" (1992). Here's the ending.

Last edited:
I don't really know much about Zsa Zsa but Eva was marvelous in Green Acres, one of the funniest sitcoms ever. Despite being a glamor maven she must have had a good sense of humor to take on such a role.

I read a few paragraphs online about her daughter Francesca. She had what sounds like an awful, sad life, or at least a life that I would not have wanted to live. Apparently she was even homeless quite a bit of the time before she died at just 67 years old.

No way! Enough whole grains, no gluten, and the prefect mix of cardio and weight training will make you immortal!

Ha

Don't forget the essential oils...

We'll all be long dead before we actually determine the perfect mix.

Five years on life support doesn't sound much like "life" to me. RIP...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom