Hi From Florida West Coast

wdrevell

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi all,
I live in a retirement community on Florida's beautiful west coast and retired in 2008 after many years at Ford Motor Company. My wife and I enjoy traveling, volunteering, motorcycles and fast corvettes.

I am looking forward to gaining a lot of insightful info on the this forum and using the forum as my sounding board for future retirement decisions.:greetings10:

Welcome, what no fast Mustang for you:D? But as a previous fast Corvette owner I can understand that.

Welcome to the forum. Is it really necessary to describe a corvette as "fast"? Kind of like saying "cold ice cream".

When a new faster model comes out all the older models become slow corvettes. Time to upgrade!!!

welcome wdrevell. since we often have questions posted concerning retirement in florida, maybe you can tell us a little about your retirement community in sun city center.

welcome wdrevell. since we often have questions posted concerning retirement in florida, maybe you can tell us a little about your retirement community in sun city center.
+1
and welcome..

I worked in Temple Terrace at the beginning of my career. I do miss the low cost of living and the easy access to the water and the warm temperatures :) Welcome!

Welcome from Central Florida, you will like the folks here

Sun City Center is a retirement golf community on Florida's west coast about 25 miles south of Tampa just off I75. The community has about 12,000 residents and there are 6 golf courses, lots of quality facilities ... swimming pools, lawn bowling, 200 different clubs and you can ride your golf cart almost anywhere in town. It is close to beaches and the medical facilities really cater to seniors.

Back
Top Bottom