Introducing myself.

bimiwat

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi!
I stumbled on to this list by accident (or maybe it was pre-ordained) and got a few good laughs reading your medical insurance forum and the 'new-car purchase' forum.
I've been retired from the military ("Knock on wood!") for 20 years now (actuarial statistics state that retirees from my former occupation will draw pension for only four years)
I'm interested in most of the subjects I see on this list as long as they're slightly controversial and draw lots of opinion and comment.

Here's hoping to read a lot of opinions. Good luck to all.

bimiwat

Hi!
I stumbled on to this list by accident (or maybe it was pre-ordained) and got a few good laughs reading your medical insurance forum and the 'new-car purchase' forum.
I've been retired from the military ("Knock on wood!") for 20 years now (actuarial statistics state that retirees from my former occupation will draw pension for only four years)
I'm interested in most of the subjects I see on this list as long as they're slightly controversial and draw lots of opinion and comment.

bimiwat

bimiwat,
.....Welcome to the forum. actuarial statistics.... pension for only four years? That myth is rediculous. It is so stupid that it should raise everyone's bs flag. Think about it.
Jeff
CW4, USA retired

Hi!

bimiwat

Welcome to the board and congrats on 20 yrs of military retirement!

Tomcat98

bimiwat,
.....Welcome to the forum. actuarial statistics.... pension for only four years? That myth is rediculous. It is so stupid that it should raise everyone's bs flag. Think about it.
Jeff
CW4, USA retired

Color me confused as well.

Back
Top Bottom