2008 End-of-year quiz

New Years Resolution No. 1 - No more silly tests! You're retired, for crying out loud! Had to take silly tests at w*rk. No more!!!

I got 70%, better than I might have guessed. Some of them I was completely clueless on, so I guess I'm not a news junkie. It was fun, thanks...

I got the Budweiser question right. How come they didn't ask about the LSU bowl game or the The Beach Boys playing Biloxi?

I thought news was about important stuff.

I'm gonna take my Curmudgeon certificate and go home.

heh heh heh - :cool:

74% - and I don't consider myself a news junkie at all....those questions were more based on trivia and not an understanding of the relevance...who cares where Unity is? The issue to me was the forced irony of picking that city and the two candidates were now supposedly united....what disappointed me was I missed many of the sports questions and I do pay attention to sports....hmmmm

Interesting retirement interest assessment quiz, REW.;)

Had I not been carefully taught to detest competitive spectator sports, I might have nailed even more of the sports questions. For many years I’ve had the theory that despite disinterest in sports, an awful lot of trivia gets through to me. I thought I might like to follow baseball in retirement but my local teams have not been doing well. A well-coordinated outfield is an art form and ”wait ‘til next year” is coming soon to a ballpark near me. Is it April yet?

Back
Top Bottom