2013 NFC AFC Playoffs

The first US city I visited when I was 27 was Boston. Great city. So thanks Boston, for introducing me to the American life. Go Patriots !
Midpack said:
Wow, Denver and Green Bay both lost. Good thing I'm not a gambler, I would have lost both. Patriots better win today or DW will be :mad:

Agree - I know better and usually do that but I was away from home and asked DS to DVR it and forgot to relay to him that little nuance.

It is interesting.... my Dish DVR adds it on to all games now.... I do not have to change it every time....

Wow, Denver and Green Bay both lost. Good thing I'm not a gambler, I would have lost both. Patriots better win today or DW will be :mad:

I wish I could say that!:hide: Hard to believe that Denver let that one get away.

Don't what it was, manning just wasn't in the groove yesterday. In recent past thought we might see a Manning Bowl, now maybe "coach Harbaugh Bowl". Of what is left I'll go with Pats and Seahawks.

If SF keeps playing like that (and by SF, I mean Kaepernick because the rest of the team has no weakness), they are gonna win it all.

If SF keeps playing like that (and by SF, I mean Kaepernick because the rest of the team has no weakness), they are gonna win it all.
I knew he was a good runner, but he was even better than I realized last night - incredible. Very quick with good moves too, something QB's can only do in the early years of their careers it seems...

No running QB has ever won a Super Bowl. There have been some great passing QBs that happened to also be good runners like Steve Young and Elway, but never a great runner who could also pass pretty well which is what Kaepernick, Newton, RGIII and Russell Wilson all are. Randall Cunningham, Michael Vick, Kordell Stewart and others all failed. If Kaepernick can throw consistently for 2 more games, he will be the first but I'm skeptical. He has a very long and exaggerated windup and a good defense like Seattle's will give him fits (which they did in the second to last game of the season when Seattle killed SF and he barely completed 50% of his passes).

The Cubs are going all the way....... !

Saturday's games were highly entertaining. I was really looking forward to a Broncos-Patriots championship game, moreso than the superbowl. Looks like "no can haz".

There were some amazing pass plays in Denver-Baltimore.

I started to get bored with the Seattle-Atlanta game today, then it got interesting again.

I'm already bored with Texans-Pats, but I think I'm just tired of football and have no stake in who wins.

I think you may be right - SF looked really good.

I'm a Patriots fan but if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl vs the 49ers, I'll be a nervous nellie the whole time. Gotta get past the Ravens first - I hate to say it but I'm wishing Ray Lewis' career ends this coming Sunday.

I think you may be right - SF looked really good.

I'm a Patriots fan but if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl vs the 49ers, I'll be a nervous nellie the whole time. Gotta get past the Ravens first - I hate to say it but I'm wishing Ray Lewis' career ends this coming Sunday.

I' ve been wishing for a PATS/49ers rematch ever since the PATS loss to the niners at Gillette a few weeks back. It will be a pretty entertaining superbowl with plenty of scoring. But let's not get ahead of ourselves as Atlanta and Baltimore fans are hoping for another outcome.....

Go PATS.

Back
Top Bottom