$.59 per shot

I looked at this thread because I thought someone was selling a shot of booze for .59 cents. Dang-it

Let's see, 59 cent bullets in a 40 Million dollar gun.... How many times you have to fire that thing before it becomes a good deal?

I'm kinda partial to the $750,000 to $2,000,000 missiles mentioned in the article. My pension depends on those kind of things. :blush:

According to the article 20 - 53. It's can compete with a 2 million dollar missle. That's discounting safety issuses with existing technology. Who knows what else is this puppy will do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Saw the title and new exactly what it was about. Awesome stuff............

I looked at this thread because I thought someone was selling a shot of booze for .59 cents. Dang-it
I'm officially a fossil....I thought it was about a shot given to my arm or fanny... :wiseone:

Gives new meaning to "cheap shot"

Happy Hour Fail

Ditto! Oh well, I guess I'll just head down to my basement and sip from my own stash. Maybe my best option in any case.

Seriously cool technology though.

it'll be even cheaper for the Romulans: they'll simply steal the technology

Thats great, have we driven diwn the prices in those 50,000 dollar toilet seats yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Not a Navy type here, but one of the draw backs, I would think, would be line of sight. The target has to be in sight and therefore closer than one you may use a missile on.

Not a Navy type here, but one of the draw backs, I would think, would be line of sight. The target has to be in sight and therefore closer than one you may use a missile on.

This is first generation and that issue probably will not go away, that's just the physics of it (unless they figure out a way to make light follow a curve) but it is an option not previously available. Options are good.

Back
Top Bottom