BPH (enlarged prostate) Diagnosis

jgman, would you please come back to this thread after your procedure and post your experience? My urologist is recommending aquablation as a possible treatment for me and any information would be appreciated.
Had Aquablation this past Wednesday. Was in the hospital recovery for a few hours and went home. No issues, very little pain. Had Catheter in until Friday morning. Removed it myself (very easy and painless process). The only hiccup was I couldnt void for almost 7 hours. Actually went to the ER and while waiting I finally voided twice. I am doing fine now, very little blood in urine. Hoping the stream gets stronger with time.

There are some trials upcoming in the USA for Prostatic implants and this may be another treatment option. Google it....I'm under NDA, but do know this is another option based on some consulting work I am currently doing.

Had Aquablation this past Wednesday. Was in the hospital recovery for a few hours and went home. No issues, very little pain. Had Catheter in until Friday morning. Removed it myself (very easy and painless process). The only hiccup was I couldnt void for almost 7 hours. Actually went to the ER and while waiting I finally voided twice. I am doing fine now, very little blood in urine. Hoping the stream gets stronger with time.

Doesn't sound too bad, except for the ER scare. Thanks for the update.

So far, JUST started taking Flowmax but I'm also reading all appropriate threads here with an eye toward the future. Thanks to all. By the way, the BP "side effect" to Flowmax is just about the "kick" I needed to get down to my ideal BP. I guess you need to get lucky once in a while. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom