Animals we share our lives with

Here's a couple of squirrel lovers. They love everything but the tails.:)

Attachments

• 102_6807.jpg
    102_6807.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 10
I'm saddened by the lack of praise for the devoted squirrel lovers who post here. Those members deserve equal time and praise given dog and cat people.

Squirrel lovers unite! Stand up and defend your rights! :)

We went over to our vets' house for a few drinks last weekend and their darling little vet-in-training daughter (5) came up to me and announced the squirrels had peed on her! Turns out that they are keeping four flying squirrel babies in their mudroom (in an elaborate cage) until they are big enough to make it on their own. What neat little creatures they are!

This is our new pup, Echo. 11 week old Boston Terrier.

R

Attachments

• image-245060855.jpg
    image-245060855.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 12
Major Tim, that is one gorgeous cat...who is obviously very happy with her life with you.

The Boston Terrier is adorable!

This may have some interest for animal lovers.

Cornell Launches Archive of 150,000 Bird Calls and Animal Sounds, with Recordings Going Back to 1929
(Free sample guides)

ML: Search Help

If interested, spend a little time in the search section to see the breadth of the collection. It also locates the habitats of the selection.

Audio, and video.

Last edited:
We lost our boy Truman yesterday. He was a 110 lb Newfoundland/Akita cross who loved everyone. He was 10 1/2 year old, so had a very good, long life for such a big fellow.

RIP Truman, we love you.

Attachments

• Truman Carter.png
    Truman Carter.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 8
We lost our boy Truman yesterday. He was a 110 lb Newfoundland/Akita cross who loved everyone. He was 10 1/2 year old, so had a very good, long life for such a big fellow.

RIP Truman, we love you.

Sorry for your loss. He was a good looking guy.

RIP Truman, we love you.

Sorry for your loss - always tough to lose them. Sounds like you will have lots of great memories of Truman.

Sorry for your loss, Lisa.
Lisa99 said:

RIP Truman, we love you.

RIP Truman, we love you.

Very sorry about your Truman. It's always sad to hear when one loses a family member. It's a shame they don't stay with us longer, but as long as we give them a good life, we've done our part.

RIP Truman, we love you.

Oh yes he did have a good long life. So sorry for your loss. :'(

Lisa, I don't know you but I sure know what you're going through,having loved and lost many dogs over my life time. My sympathies to you. All we can really say is that we gave them a good life while they were here, and they gave us a good life, too.

Lisa, so sorry for your loss. I have lost a number of those "little" guys and every time it rips my heart out. So sad. Best wishes.

Thank you all for your kind words. We've lost three dogs in just under five years and each one has been so painful. But regardless of the pain of loss having them in our lives for even a short time is so worth it. They've all been rescues and to have been able to provide them with love, a warm bed, and a happy home is worth our pain.

Lisa, they will all be running together over the Rainbow Bridge, your life is blessed by the kindness you have shown.

It's amazing so many of us relate to our pets on such a deep level. Perhaps that's one reason some of us looked for alternatives and found this place.

Back
Top Bottom