Anyone know what this is. It was in our kitchen drawer and we have no idea.

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
IMG_0861.jpg

It will open flat. It has Wolfermams written on the top

Last edited:

The name led me to it.

Reminds me of an Everybody Loves Raymond episode when Frank and Marie are fighting about the meaning of “fork-split English muffins”.

Interesting. I guess I’ve never bought an English muffin that wasn’t already split. Who knew.

You need that Muffin Master as badly as you do this Banana Slicer.

But what if I have a left curving banana slicer and a right curving banana?

^^^ At the supermarket, you have to choose your bananas wisely. :)

Last edited:
So you (OP) had this in your kitchen drawer and didn't know that? Is there a story there? I mean......you didn't know it was in there! OK, any idea how it got there?

:confused:

Just look for "banana slicer" on Amazon and check customer reviews. They will have covered this, and many other banana-related questions, that otherwise might never have occurred to you :LOL:
(As a hint, this kept colleagues laughing for about an hour on a slow mid shift).

But what if I have a left curving banana slicer and a right curving banana?

Interesting. I guess I’ve never bought an English muffin that wasn’t already split. Who knew.

I have never seen English muffins that come already split. But that’s what a fork is for. I can’t imagine buying a gadget like this.

I know, better check the bedside table drawers. Who knows what might be lurking in there, that nobody remembers?

So you (OP) had this in your kitchen drawer and didn't know that? Is there a story there? I mean......you didn't know it was in there! OK, any idea how it got there?

My parents used to send Wolfermanns baskets for gifts, and the muffin slicer was included.
It stayed in the back of our utensil drawer for years. Recently threw it out when it popped up during cleaning.

I know, better check the bedside table drawers. Who knows what might be lurking in there, that nobody remembers?

Or when the movers came and one of the boxes started vibrating. She said she'll take care of it later. She had to recharge her toothbrush.

I just use a steaknife; cut it in half, wipe the knife and chuck it back in the drawer….

Just look for "banana slicer" on Amazon and check customer reviews. They will have covered this, and many other banana-related questions, that otherwise might never have occurred to you :LOL:
(As a hint, this kept colleagues laughing for about an hour on a slow mid shift).

The banana slicer does not come with a manual, and can be misused.

A buyer reported poor results as shown below.

C1+fmFEczFS._CR0,504,3024,3024_UX175.jpg

Found this

Attachments

• IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 21

We were gifted some Wolfermans Muffins years ago. Evidently this came with them. Got put in the drawer and forgotten about. (The gadget not the muffins😊)

The banana slicer does not come with a manual, and can be misused.

A buyer reported poor results as shown below.

C1+fmFEczFS._CR0,504,3024,3024_UX175.jpg

Lol! Instructions might have helped. I wonder if it came with a lifetime warranty??

Lol! Instructions might have helped. I wonder if it came with a lifetime warranty??

Yes, but only for the lifetime of the banana.

Back
Top Bottom