Apple Watch straps

Scuba

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I’m getting a Series 4 Apple Watch and want to get some different color straps to use with it. Apple makes a few colors, but not many. I was researching options online and many get terrible reviews, with the biggest problem being that the pin on the cheap alternative strap slides out and the watch crashes to the ground and shatters. Yikes! Other common complaints are that the alternative straps aren’t as comfortable as Apple’s, or the clasp catches on things and comes undone easily.

Anyone bought some colorful, nice straps and used them for a while without fail? I’m less concerned about saving money vs the straps Apple offers; they just don’t offer that many attractive options. I like color, stripes, polka dots, etc. - one reason I’ve loved Swatch watches for years.

I ordered these through Amazon in August. Am very happy with both. The magnetic stainless steel one cost $5! Much, much better prices than Apple's. These fit perfectly on my 44mm Apple Series 4 watch. I was also leery about ordering 3rd party especially at such cheap $s, but wouldn't hesitate to order from these vendors again. Don't know about colorful ones as I was looking for more subdued colors!

INTENY Sport Band for Apple Watch 42mm, Soft Lightweight Breathable Nylon Sport Loop Replacement Strap for iWatch Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, Hermes, Nike+, Edition (Dark black, 42mm)
Sold by: ULRIC MAKARIOS
$8.99

CTYBB for Apple Watch Band 42mm, Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Replacement Metal iWatch Band for Apple Watch Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, Sport & Edition (42mm Silver)
Sold by: CTYBB

I ordered these through Amazon in August. Am very happy with both. The magnetic stainless steel one cost $5! Much, much better prices than Apple's. These fit perfectly on my 44mm Apple Series 4 watch. I was also leery about ordering 3rd party especially at such cheap $s, but wouldn't hesitate to order from these vendors again. Don't know about colorful ones as I was looking for more subdued colors!

INTENY Sport Band for Apple Watch 42mm, Soft Lightweight Breathable Nylon Sport Loop Replacement Strap for iWatch Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, Hermes, Nike+, Edition (Dark black, 42mm)

Sold by: ULRIC MAKARIOS

$8.99

CTYBB for Apple Watch Band 42mm, Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Replacement Metal iWatch Band for Apple Watch Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, Sport & Edition (42mm Silver)

Sold by: CTYBB

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom