Awkward Holiday Photos

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Yes, it's that time of the year again and here is this years crop of Awkward holiday photos

Below is my personal entry.

We found this photo Christmas card while going through my deceased in-law's photo albums. It took a second to figure out what that red bow was attached to...

Attachments

• Christmas Gift.JPG
    Christmas Gift.JPG
    374 KB · Views: 152
I've just realized my ability to discriminate between colors is poor:facepalm:

Oh, that is too funny. I had to take my glasses off and look real hard also.

That is a classic!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Below is my personal entry.

We found this photo Christmas card while going through my deceased in-law's photo albums. It took a second to figure out what that red bow was attached to...

Gives new meaning to "tie one on"? :LOL:

omni

Good thing that dog's eyes stand out or I might have thought ......

That's a great entry. :)

OMG I saw the photo and read the comments and said "what's going on, the dog is blond and VERY visible" but I still couldn't figure out the bow on the right. So I looked AGAIN and then AGAIN and finally I saw the black dog ... too funny

OMG - I almost fell over laughing - that is awesome - took me awhile to see the dog - thanks for my belly-laugh of the day!

I kept staring (rather too intently) at the photo. Then I had the rather embarrassing thought that somebody might have come into the computer room, saw what I was staring at and quietly sneaked out. Anyhow, I still couldn't quite make out (poor choice of words) what I was looking at. Then I had the idea to put my mouse (another poor word choice?) over the picture. Doing that brings up "click image for larger version." I think I need to stop right here...

I kept staring (rather too intently) at the photo. Then I had the rather embarrassing thought that somebody might have come into the computer room, saw what I was staring at and quietly sneaked out. Anyhow, I still couldn't quite make out (poor choice of words) what I was looking at. Then I had the idea to put my mouse (another poor word choice?) over the picture. Doing that brings up "click image for larger version." I think I need to stop right here...
:LOL:

OK - I did expand it and you still can't see that dog too clearly....I came back to this thread and am laughing so hard again.....did they really send that out:confused:?? hahahahaha - this is something you could bust that guy on for YEARS - every Christmas....this could be one of those round-robin Christmas cards with comments every year...

Wasn't he one of the characters in the book, Catch 21?

OK - I did expand it and you still can't see that dog too clearly....I came back to this thread and am laughing so hard again.....did they really send that out:confused:?? hahahahaha - this is something you could bust that guy on for YEARS - every Christmas....this could be one of those round-robin Christmas cards with comments every year...
Tempting as that might be, we have absolutely no idea who these people are. We found this when going through my deceased in-law's old photos. The card has first names only and no address.

Last edited:
This is not a Holiday photo, but a photo from a family wedding back in 1963 that we found while clearing my Dad's house after he died, Christmas 2009.

The obnoxious kid ruining the photo by strangling his little sister is yours truly.

Attachments

• Capture 1.jpg
    Capture 1.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 36
This is not a Holiday photo, but a photo from a family wedding back in 1963 that we found while clearing my Dad's house after he died, Christmas 2009.

The obnoxious kid ruining the photo by strangling his little sister is yours truly.

You're cute! And crazy. Just more reasons I like you Alan:)

You're cute! And crazy. Just more reasons I like you Alan:)

There were good reasons that my mother was keen on me leaving home at 18 :D (I'm glad neither of my kids were as crazy as me)

You were just as bad as my big brother! :ROFLMAO: You two must belong to the Union of Big Brothers International or some such organization, for which extreme strangling expertise is required. :D

You two must belong to the Union of Big Brothers International or some such organization, for which extreme strangling expertise is required. :D

Big Bad Brothers. Maybe I should change my member name to BBBamI? Oh wait, isn't that name taken already?

Back
Top Bottom