Beautiful morning

mickj

Recycles dryer sheets
IMG_1436.jpg

Feeling glad to be alive this morning. Thanks to the forum for all I have gained from the many thousands of posts I have read.

Nice set up for the group. does look like beautiful morning!
We have misty rain here this morning, still a lovely day in retirement :)

I love the morning view when the sun rises over the ridge behind the condo. The water is the deepest blue you can imagine. The waves always break over the reef. Later in the day, the sun can be harsh as it shines on the water and reflects into the lanai. Mornings are just awesome. YMMV

Beautiful morning for sure and thanks for sharing. I agree on glad to be alive and enjoy the beauty each day. This was a morning view for me a few days ago from the ranch. Sometime I feel like the most fortunate person on earth.

Attachments

• IMG_7397 (2).jpg
    IMG_7397 (2).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
Yes, another beautiful day! Woke up to a light rain today after several dry and hotter days, so I was glad I was getting free watering service to keep my place green. Just had the pasture section mowed yesterday by another neighbor retiree with a tractor, looking to earn some extra dough for his ham radio hobby. He was so reasonable on his rate I gave him a 50% tip. He was quite pleased!

Slept in nice and cozy to about 8:30 this morning. Retirement is a nice life!

Nice day today....played golf at 11:30 AM. It got up to 95 F but we made it. Hot and sweaty and lots of Gatorade put into us!

Another beautiful day here in sunny FLA.
Every day is a blessing.

yes it is here in SOMD also. Looked at the crab pots, have a nice bunch, will have friends over to enjoy with tonight... had a couple nice ones picking off pilings.

Back
Top Bottom