Boeing Asiana 777 SFO crash

Wow. :blush:

At least the anchor person pronounced the one as fook

It is good to know the names were "confirmed". I'd hate to think my news wasn't 100% verified and credible.

Well, that was a short internship!

Very insensitive and immature behavior IMHO.

Well, that was a short internship!

I totally agree with you. If the intern at NTSB make up those names to punk the TV station, thinking it was a funny stunt, he should be fired. He probably will have difficulty finding serious and reputable employers who would hire him in the future. He needs to learn what it means to behave responsibly when he is at work.

Last edited:

Incredible. There are dead and critically injured people, and some intern thinks this the place for a joke? What a way to mess up your job prospects.

-ERD50

ERD50
If you read the comments for articles about the plane crash in sites like Yahoo (or when 19 firefighters died fighting the forest fire), you will be amazed at how many vile, cruel and racists remarks there are. There are some very sick people out there.

ERD50
If you read the comments for articles about the plane crash in sites like Yahoo (or when 19 firefighters died fighting the forest fire), you will be amazed at how many vile, cruel and racists remarks there are. There are some very sick people out there.

Thanks for the warning. I will be extra careful to avoid them.

In fact, I'm going to request the thread title get change - there are some serious threads on the tragedy, and I end up clicking this one which is not about the tragedy, but about some idiot with a sick sense of 'humor'.

edit - I just noticed an 'ignore this thread' tool, I guess that will do.

-ERD50

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom