Crystal ball working now?

W2R

Moderator Emeritus
After the economic rollercoaster of the past couple of years, I began to think that I needed a new crystal ball because I just have no idea of what to expect next.

Frank and I were going through a pile of dusty items at an antique store this afternoon, and I found one.

The snake is an omen, showing the danger of messing with the unknown! The Four Pillars shows us a better way to invest.

Attachments

• crystalball.jpg
    crystalball.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 2
  • crystallball2.jpg
    crystallball2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
That 4 pillars sure isn't very dog eared. :)

Oh yes it is! Dogeared and scribbled in, to boot. I usually take the jacket off when I read it.

Attachments

• Img_0839.jpg
    Img_0839.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
What the ball say about beaver cheese futures?

Me too, Martha, and I probably should have followed it. Last October I bought more equities than he would have recommended, thinking that was the low and trying to rebalance. Then the market went down further in the spring, but I really couldn't take advantage of the March lows.

Me too, Martha, and I probably should have followed it. Last October I bought more equities than he would have recommended, thinking that was the low and trying to rebalance. Then the market went down further in the spring, but I really couldn't take advantage of the March lows.

mea culpa!

We decided if the market fell 25% to move a chunk in. We had no plan (or cash) for what to do if it fell 50% :duh:

DD

Back
Top Bottom