Don't Mess With Texas

What I heard was road rage and multiple assaults. Are you sure this is the same clip. Didn't seem that funny to me.

What I heard was road rage and multiple assaults. Are you sure this is the same clip. Didn't seem that funny to me.

Hmmmm, let me try…

Ya see, Quietman, it’s a bunch of old ladies who beat up the man using assorted weapons like an umbrella after a fender bender. He could have avoided it by driving on, but no he had to challenge the old ladies who he thought was at fault. They maced him, too. Yeah, you’re right. It was road rage.

Now that your sanctimonious politically-correct observation has spoiled it :rolleyes: I suppose you feel better.

[FONT=&quot]It’s still funny, though.[/FONT]

Fender bender accident. Not clear who was at fault, but suppose it is the guy. He approaches the other car - nothing in the report indicates he is threatening. Maybe he's trying to exchange papers. The people in that car jump out and beat him senseless. One of them uses a Bible as a weapon.

I can see why you thought it was so funny now. Perhaps it would be even funnier if the old ladies actually killed the guy.

Back
Top Bottom