Ernest Borgnine Secret to Long Life

I totally believed him in Marty.

From the movie - one of the great lines"
Marty "What do you want to do?"
Friend "I don't know; what do you want to do?"
Marty "I don't know; what do you want to do?"
------------------------------
I think we found out.

Its also a handy visual tool. If you find yourself aroused in an inappropriate place or situation, just think of Ernest Borgnine masturbating...

I should at this point let everyone know that when I was in junior high school we had a lunch lady that looked exactly like Ernest Borgnine. She wore a hairnet. On her legs.

No one could make sloppy joes like the lunch lady.

Reminded me of lunch lady land..

Acutally that might just do it.

If I remember correctly; if a man live long enough he almost has a 100% of getting an enlarged prostrate. Sex - manual or with someone else - is said to help avoid the problem.

Well ain't that some crap. I take a cholesterol pill to keep the arteries clear so I can live a long life. But one of the side effects is it takes a little lead out of the old pencil. Less lead, less sex, possible prostrate problems. Hmmmm.....might be time to dump the cholesterol meds down the toilet and get back to living it up. :)

Ok folks...let's see if we can keep this thread from going completely in the gutter.

I'm trying to figure out how a thread about a 90-something year old mans confession to excessive masturbation can be considered to have slid into the gutter... ;)

I'm trying to figure out how a thread about a 90-something year old mans confession to excessive masturbation can be considered to have slid into the gutter... ;)
Aren't you jumping to conclusions here? He said "alot". How many times do you consider "alot" and at what point does it reach "excessive". Next we'll be talking about premature retirement vs. early retirement.:eek:

That's it. That's how we can slide further into the gutter:

You know it's excessive when...

Well I'd certainly hope not. Given the range of ignore poster/thread/forum options, if someone feels puritanical perhaps they can ignore the thread about a funny exchange between an old comic actor and a newsman.

I'd hate to think we'd come to the point where its acceptable to crap in each others hats over political matters or posting just for the purpose of trolling, but a little locker room humor just must be stopped.

And with a pole, er.. poll.
>:D
cutefuzzybunny said:
I'd hate to think we'd come to the point where its acceptable to crap in each others hats over political matters or posting just for the purpose of trolling, but a little locker room humor just must be stopped.
:bat:
Nah, I'm supposed to [-]watch the sandbox[/-] moderate, and I put up a thread about a couple having sex for 101 days in a row. :angel:
Carry on.

And yeah, it'd be great if everyone just cold turkey quit posting in the [-]soap box[/-] hat crapper repository, as it would make the spa vacation that is moderating all that much better, and we'd get to spend more time in the hot tub. :D

Back
Top Bottom