examples of some hdr pics

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
these are some examples of hdr photography when taken to the limit of sureal

Heres some hdr pictures i have been playing with, some are multiple exposure some are 1 exposure
MCJ_3229_Enhancer.jpg

MCJ2583_Enhancer.jpg

MCJ2510_Enhancer.jpg

MCJ2531_Enhancer.jpg

DSC_1616_Enhancer.jpg

DSC_1487_Enhancer.jpg

DSC_0384_Enhancer.jpg

IMG

Impressive! I had to call over some co-w*orkers to see these too - and we all ooooohhheeeddd and aaaaahhheddd :)

Yeah they look REALLY cool. Love the sunflower!

I notice banding in several of the skies. Due to hitting some type of saturation limit? Or working in 8-bit?

Audrey

i found the problem, the photos are 50 meg tiffs, by compressing them so small as jpeg for uploading it created weird swirls in the some of the skys which arent in the origionals.... ill try converting to 10 meg jpegs and then shrinking them down for posting.. the one with the bench really got it bad, there is like a hole in the sky ha ha ha maybe its the ozone layer ......

I usually resize the image to the posted size (after any other needed conversions - convert to 8-bit, convert profile to match web, etc.) before doing the jpeg compression. Don't know if that helps.....

The issue wasnt me-sizing, the hosting web site resized it again shrinking it further, they shrink you if you go over a certain size... i dont use them anymore and switched to smug mug for my newer stuff. i can upload full resolution if i want to with no size restrictions at all

Mathjak, these photos are almost 3-d, they have so much depth to them. The colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom