Extroverts and intellectual conversation: How do you find people

I’ve found anytime curious people gather, it’s fun.

I said to DW "Hey, that's me" - she replied "I think you have the wrong definition of 'curious'".

Interesting. So what did you figure out? You know, about the meaning of morality? I have a very good friend that I talk with whenever I can. He graduated HS. If I asked him what the meaning of morality is, he would answer without hesitation. "Treating folks the way you would want to be treated." That's just about the most intellectual thing I could imagine and I have a masters degree and taught several college courses. Naturally, YMMV.

I like that meaning! Now, what would be the antithesis of morality? The only thing that comes to mind for me which is short and to the point, is the MSM:D.

I like that meaning! Now, what would be the antithesis of morality? The only thing that comes to mind for me which is short and to the point, is the MSM:D.

Heh, heh, works for me! :cool:

Are you an intellectual man, lonely for other intellectuals?

Do you yearn for deep conversations about the meaning of life, but instead are surrounded by plebians who offer nothing but shallow chit-chat?

Do you feel a deep, unfulfilled longing to speak with other intellectuals?

35588278-nerdy-man-is-very-sad-and-tired-of-learning-.jpg

Call 1-900-BRAINEY. That's 1-900-272-4639.

For only $1.99/minute, you can have all your deepest intellectual desires fulfilled.

Here are some of the gentlemen waiting for your call right now.

Carl enjoys discussing literature and philosophy.

5d011ccd2400009d1785d141.jpeg

Anton would like to discuss morality (and maybe, if you play your cards right, a little immorality, too.)

depositphotos_19391467-stock-photo-sexy-business-guy.jpg

Philip enjoys talking about the way ontology recapitulates phylogony. (Philip is only 99 cents a minute.)

2E8313D200000578-3321323-image-a-23_1447721405821.jpg

Call-1-900-BRAINEY. That's 1-900-272-4639. Call now. Operators are standing by.

(And yes, we know we spelled "brainy" wrong.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom